1. Drills Straight Deep Holes in Hardened or Soft Materials
Drilling deep small holes with conventional drilling is often extremely difficult and impossible. We can drill holes up to 36 inches deep into hardened or soft electrically conductive materials. (For 36 inch deep holes we drill from both ends.)
2. Production Small Hole EDM
With our CNC machines we are able to do large production orders.
3. Drills on Angled Surfaces
We can drill holes on any angle-from 0 to 180 degrees.
4. Drills on Curved Surfaces
With conventional drilling, drills tend to walk off when drilling on curved surfaces. Since small hole EDM drills never touch the surface, they can drill on any surface.
5. Modified Small Hole EDM Machine to Remove Broken Taps and Drills
By modifying a machine, we were able to remove a broken tap from that large part.
6. CNC Programmable Machines
We have programmable CNC small hole EDM machines. The plate shown had 1,800 .020" holes drilled into it.